Raceline is a fast moving half-hour weekly news magazine series broadcast in High Definition covering the exciting world of NASCAR racing.
NASCAR racing is the nation’s number one spectator sport and is the second most-watched professional sport on television. Host Joe Moore is one of America’s most recognized and knowledgeable NASCAR broadcasters, tadalafil sale who keeps viewers current and looks “behind the scenes” each week on breaking news and issues.
Raceline is seen in millions of homes across America with an increasing number of network affiliates airing Raceline to lead into or to augment their NASCAR coverage. With NASCAR’s race season spanning 10 months of the year from February to November, viagra generic the demand for 52 week coverage of the sport by millions of loyal and passionate fans continues to grow!
In its twenty-first year of production, Racelilne provides the insightful and complete coverage NASCAR fans are demanding.
- Raceline covers the NASCAR Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series’. Each show reviews the previous week’s races and previews the coming week’s action in the form of track highlights and one-on-one driver and crew interviews. Current NASCAR series point standings are reported and viewer friendly technical information is provided weekly.
- Produced in the Raceline studios but originating wherever NASCAR takes its participants and fans, Raceline travels to races, team garages, test sessions, pre-season events and awards banquets to capture and report the latest NASCAR news.
- Raceline’s website, www.racelineonline.com, and social media on Twitter and Facebook gives fans current information on the show and about NASCAR racing.
- Raceline features great prizes for viewers each week and the show regularly conducts contests for race trips, ticket giveaways and other exciting race related prizes.
Joe Moore, Host & Executive Producer
Joe Moore is a familiar face at NASCAR events around the country. He is the anchor for MRN (Motor Racing Network,) which broadcasts over 50 NASCAR Sprint Cup, Nationwide Series, and Camping World Truck events each year to a network of some 400 radio stations across the nation.
Joe’s broadcasting talent and love of racing eventually merged into a career at the top levels of NASCAR racing.
Joe has been involved in broadcasting for more than three decades, beginning in local radio in his hometown of Wilmington, NC. After a two-year stint in the U.S. Army, where he worked with the Armed Forces Radio and Television Network, Joe moved to the Hampton Roads area of Virginia and continued his career in radio. While becoming known as a local radio personality, he began announcing at several Southeastern Virginia short tracks
Because of his long history of service and professional reputation at the racetracks, Joe is able to give Raceline viewer’s access to drivers, owners, and insight not available anywhere else.
Tiffany Ricardo Moore, Producer & News Anchor
Raceline is produced and written by Tiffany Ricardo Moore, who also hosts the weekly news segment in the show. Tiffany has worked in NASCAR television, radio and public relations for the past 15 years, doing everything from shouldering a TV camera to accompanying drivers to the White House. In addition to producing Raceline, Tiffany is also a free lance motor sports writer.
Gary Johnson, General Manager
Gary Johnson is a talented executive and a long time racing enthusiast who has followed motor sports for more than thirty-five years. Gary’s love for the sport coupled with his diverse managerial and finance background guarantee Raceline sponsors get the most from their advertising dollars.
Raceline’s current National Advertisers include Ford Motor Company, Mechanix Wear, Talladega Superspeedway, Bristol Motor Speedway, Daytona International Speedway, Martinsville Speedway, Kansas Speedway, Homestead-Miami Speeedway and Richmond International Raceway. Prior National Advertisers have included Aaron’s Sales and Lease Ownership, Carfax, Furniture Row, and Conway Freight.
What Viewer’s are Saying about Raceline
- “Great show! I watch it every week. When I can’t watch, I tape it to watch it later.” John Gudac, Chicago, IL
- “Thank you for keeping the fans of NASCAR so informed of what goes on behind the scenes.” Karen Van Order, El Reno, OK
- “A refreshing change from the racing shows I’ve seen.” Fred Hulse, Littleton, CO
- “Very impressed! Smooth, not a lot of wasted energy or time, true professionals at work here! Brian Stuchman, Willard OH
- “Excellent show. Nice website.” Rick Winn, Staten Island, NY
FTP file transfer login:
Code: raceline / jomo851