TVi Media is a New York City-based advertising sales organization which specializes in building and monetizing markets for emerging Television Networks (both cable and broadcast) and Nationally Syndicated Television Shows.
Founded in 1980 by John Andariese, TVi Media’s representation of high profile properties has been integral to the growth and development of the DRTV (Direct Response Television) industry. With over 40 years of combined DRTV ad sales experience, TVi’s sales force provides its clients with tremendous national coverage producing outstanding revenue growth and personalized service.
A prominent player in DRTV for over 30 years, TVi’s marketplace specialty is assisting emerging channels/networks in building market awareness, sales volume and providing targeted analysis with well-defined strategies that ultimately allow them to transition to independent growth. Among the many new and emerging networks assisted by TVi are NFL Network, NBA TV, MLB Network, BET, Primetime 24 and others.
TVi represents a wide variety of television series, movies and specials from independent producers across most major distribution channels and include something for every kind of audience:
- Sports programs, including car racing and other individual sports programs
- Entertainment networks including RLTV (programming for Boomers)
- Movie packages and seasonal specials
- All-family programs including nature shows and shows for kids and teens
- Programs about gardening and do-it-yourself home projects.